Liverpool Hen Party Dance Classes
Holding your hen do in Liverpool is a fantastic choice. This vibrant city has so much to offer to hen parties.
For the last two years, Liverpool has been a top UK destination for hen parties. We’ve seen a huge number of hens booking life drawing and hen party dance classes in this vibrant city. At Madame Peaches we offer the largest array of dance styles to choose from; everything from the retro Pink Ladies, Abba, Back to the 80’s, Back to the 90’s and Dirty Dancing…. to the sexy; Burlesque, Bellydancing & Bollywood hen party dance classes.. and everything in-between too!
Let’s have a look at just why Liverpool is the first choice for hens.
- Scousers are some of the friendliest people that you could meet. We were lucky enough to have a business meeting in Liverpool earlier this year and it really seems that everyone has time for a chat and a bit of banter. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. (You may not understand everything at first – so here’s a handy guide)
- The beaches. Liverpool has some pretty amazing beaches. Just 6 miles North of the city centre – be sure to check out Crosby Beach, home to Antony Gormley’s ‘Another Place’, an art installation made up of 100 cast-iron, life size statues, known locally as ‘the iron men’. Each statue stands alone, staring out over the sea in silent contemplation.
- The food. One of the first things on your list should be a proper bowl of scouse. Scouse is short for lobscouse, a dish normally made of lamb/mutton, potatoes, carrot, onion and gravy. Maggie May’s, Thomas Rigby’s and The Baltic Fleet are all worth a visit.
- Shopping. Shoppers will be in heaven visiting the Liverpool ONE shopping district. From High-Street to High End, you’re sure to find something to suit every taste and every budget. Located at the heart of the city centre, it’s easy to get to by car or public transport.
- Museums and galleries. Liverpool is famed for its extensive range of arts spaces, with its list of museums and galleries also pretty impressive too. A quick walk around Albert Dock will see you take in the Tate, International Slavery Museum and the Merseyside Maritime Museum, while some fantastically historic buildings await in Walker Art Gallery and The Oratory.
- The Beatles. We just wouldn’t be doing our jobs properly if we didn’t add them to this list.
If you’ve picked Liverpool as your hen party destination – check out our fantastic classes available. We book super central private rooms in top venues and professional instructors to ensure your hen party is amazing!
RuPaul – coming in 2020! (See our offers & hen party deals!)